Geospace is an annual free scientific and practical event, which is held with the participation of the best domestic and international specialists in the field of geospatial data, urban planning and spatial development.
- establishment and development of new international and local contacts in the field of geodesy, photogrammetry, GIS, geospatial data, urban planning and development of territories,
- exchange of experience of leading domestic and foreign specialists and organizations,
- discussion of new trends and strategies in the field of geospatial data, geodesy, urban planning and development of territories,
- search for effective solutions to current problems in the field of geospatial data, geodesy, urban planning and territorial development,
For whom geospace:
- GIS professionals and private managers who want to keep abreast of the latest developments in the industry and improve their skills.
- Local governments that seek to make management decisions based on accurate data.
- Scientists in the field of geoinformation technologies.